Freitag, 3. Mai 2013

My last days in America

My journey is nearly over now. Today is Friday and my plane back to Germany is leaving on Sunday afternoon.
On one side I am happy to go back to my country, to my family, friends, my apartment and my work. On the other side I'm gonna miss San Francisco.
San Francisco became my home during the last 8 weeks...
The last 5 days I travelled around a little bit by car. From Pismo Beach to Las Vegas to Grand Canyon and Oakhurst. It was a great trip and I have seen a lot of interesting places.
It was 1900 miles or 3100 km during 30 hours in 5 days. I´m not a very experienced driver, so I don´t know if it´s much or not. But it was fun! I think, exploring a country by car is better then going by airplane from one place to another. You can see more of the nature and how people live.
Here are some impressions:

Pismo Beach
Pismo Beach
Las Vegas
Las Vegas


Las Vegas

Grand Canyon


Grand Canyon


Grand Canyon



Oakhurst


Oakhurst - Sierra Sky Ranch






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen